Home > Thanksgiving Decorating
Indian Corn Napkin Ring for Thanksgiving
fun napkin rings will add a hint of fall to any table setting.
What you will need:
1. Pony beads in brown, yellow, white, red and orange
1. Begin by putting pony beads on the string. When you have enough
beads on the string that you can create a loop, you can stop.
2. Cut the string so that you have enough to tie a couple knots.
3. Tie the two ends together so that you have a loop.
4. Repeat steps one through three only make this loop about one bead
shorter than the first.
5. Tie the second loop to the first loop so that it fits inside of it.
6. Cut a few pieces of raffia so that they are about twice as long as
7. Pull the raffia through the loops and fold over the top. This is
the husk of the "corn".
8. Use another piece of raffia to tie around the husk and keep it in
9. Another piece of raffia can be used to make the ring.